Center for Alliance of Labor and Human Rights (CENTRAL) is a Cambodian non-governmental organization working on organizing and supporting Cambodian working people through legal aid and other appropriate means to demand transparent and accountable governance for labor and human rights.
CENTRAL is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Accountant
- Oversee banking activities in consultation with the Admin and Finance Manager;
- Identify and respond to problems with any banking-related services.
- Check request and advance and input budget code and donor name
- Check and review advance settlement whether it has completed budget code and donor
- Set up and maintain up-to-date and accurate accounts;
- Data entry of all financial transactions daily in appropriate computer accounting systems;
- Set up and ensure the maintenance of the current accounts;
- Ensure that all outstanding advances by the concerned staff are liquidated accordingly;
- Prepare monthly bank and other reconciliation and reports
- Prepare monthly tax declaration (e-filling).
- Develop and maintain a systematic filing system on payment vouchers and its supporting monthly reports, and other schedules;
- Ensure that accurate financial information can be obtained on request
- Orient and train project staff, in keeping with CENTRAL’s policies, procedures and donors’ financial compliance requirements;
- Updates and provides ongoing guidance and direction; conducting regular documented supervisory sessions; monitoring and providing regular feedback on new donors’ financial compliance requirements to both CENTRAL management team, general staff and project staff;
- Work closely with identified donors’ focal person/s to improve the financial compliance.
- Support in copying and scanning documents as required
- At least Bachelors qualification in Accounting & Business Administration
- Sufficient knowledge on tax payment online process and e-filling
- At least two years experienced in Finance or Accounting with NGO sector
- At least two-year experiences in working with Accounting and Finance
- Good command in both Khmer and English Languages (verbal and written);
- Basic computer (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
- Basic knowledge of Accounting software “Quick-Books”
- Willing to learn on Finance and Accounting Field
- Honest, reliable, hardworking and able to work in team with cross-culture environment.
Please send cover letter and CV to e-mail: [email protected] or to CENTRAL’s office,
#359, Street 69BT Sangkat Boeung Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
Deadline: December 25, 2023 before 5 p.m.,
CVs will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.